Join our team!
Employees of TECH Directional Services work with the latest directional drilling technology on some of the highest-profile exploration campaigns in Canada. Technicians work various rotational schedules depending on project location. We fly our personnel from their home to site and back once their rotation is complete.
TECH has established a training program at our new facility in Sudbury, Ontario. Trainees can expect to work closely with our trainer to cover all aspects of directional drilling and surveying. Once through the training program, new technicians are partnered up with senior employees in the field for hands-on experience. In doing so we are ensuring that our standards are understood and accepted by anyone who plans to make a career with TECH Directional Services.
Qualified technician’s responsibilities include maintenance of our directional drilling equipment, QAQC checks of surveying instruments, steering of boreholes, and surveying of boreholes. Technicians also work closely with our clients to help manage their drill programs by providing borehole planning using Devico’s dedicated software.
Directional Drilling Technician
TECH Directional Services is currently looking to hire field technicians. Training on the functionality and operation of our equipment is provided. All candidates must have the following minimum requirements:
- Successful completion of Secondary School Education.
- Computer skills in programs such as Excel, and Word.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able and willing to work shift work, and travel throughout Canada.
- Excellent use of English verbally and in writing.
- French verbal and written skills are an asset.
- Able to work independently and in a safe manner.
- Experience in the Diamond Drilling field is an asset.
If you like daily challenges and are a result-orientated individual, please apply for a career by completing the form below.